Directions & Parking
34 Court Street Springfield, MA 01103
Via I-91 South
- Take Exit 7; as you pass through the light, keep right for Hall of Fame Avenue / Downtown Springfield.
- Travel under the highway, then bear right, following the sign for Hall of Fame Avenue.
- You are now on West Columbus Avenue. Go straight through the traffic light at the Memorial Bridge.
- Continue to the next traffic light (State Street) and turn left, then left again onto East Columbus Avenue.
- After one block (Court Street) you will pass Symphony Hall on your right.
Via I-91 North
- Take Exit 6 (Downtown Springfield) onto East Columbus Avenue.
- Symphony Hall will be on right at the corner of East Columbus Avenue & Court Street.
Via the Mass Pike (I-90 East or West)
- Exit the Mass Pike at Exit 6. Turn left at the light onto 291 West.
- Follow directions for 291 West (below).
Via I-291 West
- Take Exit 2B, turn left onto Dwight Street, turn right onto Falcons Way (Between MassMutual Center & Civic Center Garage).
- At the next light, go straight onto Court Street. Court Street ends at East Columbus Avenue.
Free parking is available at the MGM Springfield garage, just a street light away from Symphony Hall.
Other parking options include the 91 South Parking Garage, located at 1620 East Columbus Ave., Springfield, MA 01103 and the Civic Center Parking Garage, located at 41 Harrison St., Springfield, MA 01103.