Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get to Symphony Hall?
Please see our Directions Page.
What items are prohibited inside Symphony Hall?
Prohibited items inside Symphony Hall include:
- Weapons, firearm, pepper spray, pocket knives and mace
- No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (12” x 12” x 6” max)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash
- Audio/visual recording devices
- Selfie sticks, tripods, monopods
- Outside food, beverage and alcohol
- Cans, metal/glass/plastic containers, bottles or flasks
- Laptops, tablets, personal computers or two-way radios
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Flammable liquids, aerosol cans or permanent markers
- Flashlights, laser pointers, flares or fireworks
- Noise making devices
- Balloons, balls, projectiles or optical illusions
- Skateboards, segways, scooters, rollerblades, bicycles, hover boards and helmets
- Coolers, ice chests, folding chairs or pointed-tip umbrellas
- Seat cushions or booster seats
- Patrons without shoes or shirts
- Masks, chains or studded belts/bracelets
- Animals or pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, ads or flyers without prior consent from arena management
- Clothing, garments or signs displaying explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, flags or banners exceeding 11” x 17” or unrelated to event
For the protection of all guests visiting Symphony Hall, Security may provide metal detector screenings prior to entering any event space.
Symphony Hall recognizes that some guests may have medical needs that prevent them from passing through metal detectors. Security will conduct an alternative screening process to be respectful of those needs.
No re-entry is allowed.
How can I book my event at Symphony Hall?
Please contact our event team at: email@example.com
Where are the concessions located?
Concessions are located in the Main Lobby and the Mahogany Room. Both concessions stands have a variety of beer, wine, soda, water and prepackaged snacks.
Do I have to buy a ticket for my child if they sit on my lap?
Children under two do not require a ticket for most events but will be required to sit on the lap of a paying customer.
Where do I go if I need assistance in the building?
Please find an Usher or Security employee or head to the Box Office on the main floor.
Are face masks required?
At this time Symphony Hall is following local and state Covid-19 guidelines and masks are not required inside.
Is there an ATM inside Symphony Hall?
Yes, there is an ATM located on the Ground level of Symphony Hall.