- Use of cell phones, cameras or recording devices, including smart watches, will not be allowed at this event.
- This event will use Yondr, patented system to create phone-free spaces by locking guest’s phones in a small pouch during the event.
- Mobile entry will not be available for this event, and a PDF of your tickets must be printed prior to arrival
At a phone-free show, artists and audiences can enjoy the performance in the moment and without distraction, creating a better experience for everyone.
- Print Your Tickets at Home
- Log into your Ticketmaster account before you leave home and print a PDF of your tickets.
- This PDF ticket is required and will enable you to enter the event, so that you can leave your phone in your car.
- There is no mobile entry for this event.
- For questions and assistance please contact SymphonyHallInfo@gmail.com
- For Fastest Entry – Leave Your Phones in Your Car
- To avoid waiting in lines before or after the event to obtain and return Yondr pouches, please consider leaving your phone in your car or at home.
- No cell phones, smart watches, cameras or recording devices are permitted in the performance area.
- How does it work?
- Upon arrival at the venue, all phones and smart watches are placed in Yondr cases by our staff and will be unlocked at the end of the show.
- Guests maintain possession of their phones at all times.
- Guests may access their phones in the designated Phone Use Areas throughout the venue at any time.
- For additional information, please visit:
Phone-free shows are more fun. Artist are uninhibited. The audience is present. Everyone is swept up into a shared mood.
We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free event experience!